Landscape Designer / Landscape Architect
Land Morphology's fun and collaborative office is seeking a Landscape Designer/Landscape Architect with three+ years of experience to work on a variety of public and private projects. We’re looking for a creative thinker who has strong CAD skills and the desire to develop amazing details for beautiful spaces. Expertise from conceptual design through the development of construction details is required. Good oral and written communication skills are a must.
Land Morphology is committed to strong core values. We design landscapes that are distinguished by exquisite detailing, artful design features, sophisticated horticulture, historical precedents, and sensitivity to place.
We take the time to get to know design context; our clients, the vision, and the geography. Our gardens are beautiful with deep emotional content. Through collaboration and careful observation, we create compelling places that respond to the land, architectural style, and the owner’s preferences. We appreciate fine detailing of built structures in the landscape and we also respect budget constraints. We understand how to achieve the most value for the money invested.
The firm serves public, private, and corporate clients; primarily on the east coast and west coasts.
- BSLA/BLA in landscape architecture
- Three to five years of applicable experience in a professional setting
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, and Sketch Up
- Ability to produce CAD drawings in accordance with our office standards
- Excellent oral, written and graphic communication skills
- Ability to draw in multiple media including perspective views
- Knowledge of Northwest plants and irrigation design
- Excellent graphic communication skills to actively engage in multi-disciplinary charrettes within a collaborative design environment.
- Creativity, attention to detail, and ability to work both independently and in a team environment are essential to this
Please email a cover letter describing how your interests, qualifications, and skills meet our requirements. Include a one page resume and work examples documenting your work experience. Send complete package in one PDF to email@example.com, maximum file size is 8MB. No phone calls please. Land Morphology P.C. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.